Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merry Anthro!

For all you Anthropologie lovers out there, here is a shout out to you courtesy of Ms. Dreamy Whites. This is total eye-candy and a familiar scene since I used to work right across the street (I sooo miss my mini breaks there)! 

Since I live in the country and don't have the opportunity to visit the windows and store, I was happy to stumble upon these shots. Loving the Ball jars hanging from the red ladder and will figure out a way to integrate that into my decor and the tree sporting all those bird houses is something I'd love to put into my daughter's nursery. Christmas lights, Alice in Wonderland-esque tea party, Charlie Brown Christmas trees, little snow houses, open books on the ceiling,  and a pair of vintage skates ... need I say more? 

This is a definite feast for the eyes, hopefully you enjoy as much as I did!

















No comments:

Post a Comment