Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bring on the Letters

Anthropologie has the best decor ideas because they're quirky, unique and instantly beautify your home to the point where your friends say 'where did you get that?!' Since joining the blogging world, I have been inspired by letters of any kind; you name it, wood, pewter, metal, paper and just about any other kind that have crossed my path. The only thing stopping me from decking out our cottage with the alphabet has been the heft price tag. Turns out, I'm not the only one! 

Seriously, check these out: 

At $18.00 a pop, I'd much rather save that for bills (plus, my husband would FREAK!) Rather than risk our bank account - and marriage - I came upon a much easier solution to cure my letter fix. Seriously, these knock-offs look REAL and are super cheap to make. I've officially put this on my ever-expanding list of projects to tackle. I'll be sure to post once I've tackled this DIY. 

In the meantime, if you're up for doing it, visit Sugar and Charm! 





No comments:

Post a Comment