Friday, March 30, 2012

Flower Friday: Lavender

The thing that's so great about lavender is that you can buy them dried and never have to worry about watering them! Last spring I attempted to grow a patch in our garden, but try as I might, they did not turn out as I had imagined. They actually resembled rosemary rather than flowing visions of blue and purple buds. Still though, the ones inside my house were more to marvel at!

Splitting two lavender bundles into "mini's" and laying them on burlap

Nothing beats lavender stuffed into an apothecary

An old tea pot I found recycled as a flower display


Here are some beautiful inspirations from others:
Boutique-de-la-mer.blogspot.com

HGTV.com

Homeandgardenideas.com

Informationvine.com


Interiordesigndecoratingideas.com



Wildabouttravel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment