Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spicing things up

Yesterday I took a trip with my mom to Home Goods. Oh boy, that store is so good yet so bad at the same time. I found myself editing things from my cart since we're on a tight budget... especially now that our refrigerator decided to break on us!

What didn't make the cut was something that would be of great utility in my kitchen. I'm not one for mere decorations in the kitchen, (especially) since its a small space and everything in there needs to have a function. This seed holder would serve as a great use for our spices, so I'm thinking.



It will also give me an opportunity to display these Anthropologie jars I bought a long time ago and never knew what to do with! I'm just missing #2 and #7 :(  I'm sure they'll turn up when I do the major spring cleaning I'm 'planning'. With a toddler and infant its a wonder I even get to write on my blog! 



No comments:

Post a Comment