Friday, January 13, 2012

Cottage Stitcherie

For those who might not already know, I have opened my very own Shoppe on Etsy. I finally did it after so much time obsessing contemplating what on earth I would put up there. Seriously, I would sell my husband if I handmade him myself - okay, maybe not, but you get the point.

Since I love to create things, I decided a stitch shop would be very apropos. I have since named it, in conjunction with this blog, Cottage Stitcherie. I love posting DIY projects here and pictures of inspiration, but I also wanted to put products out there so you can have access to them. Keep in mind, 'products' is a very limited term in this sense! We're talking mug cozies, versatile cloths and my newest "invention", wine marks.

So, feel free to stop by the Cottage Stitcherie.. we're open 24/7 and appreciate any comments or feedback you may have. Just click on the Etsy link to the right of this website and "window shop" your way through my store... without actually having to leave your chair! Keep in mind that everything is custom made to order because, hey, don't we all appreciate things unique and personalized?

I'm hoping to extend whimsy and quirky to your neighborhood and right into the comfort of your very own home.

Be sure to stay tuned and updated for the unveiling of my latest and greatest - Wine Marks!











No comments:

Post a Comment